netFLEX® circuit provisioning
netFLEX’s integrated circuit provisioning solution functions across vendors, equipment generations and technologies. It learns the network, from the network, via it's proprietary auto-discovery
processes for WDM, SONET, MSPP, DCS, and other network devices in real time. Allowing point-and-click GUI users to
- Find available capacity
- Connect, disconnect and modify circuits
- Locate and report on existing facilities and circuits
- Greatly reduce provisioning time
- Virtually eliminate provisioning failures due to database errors
netFLEX’s power means that users can implement in minutes what otherwise might take hours or even days and virtually eliminate provisioning failures.
netFLEX® and automation go hand in hand. With it's real-time view of the network, standarized and custom interfaces, netFLEX® can
- Send real-time network data to engineering and circuit design systems
- Completely automate the entire provisioning process from A to Z for all wavelength and TDM services
- Be connected to a SDN Orchestrator as the transport control plane for various vendors equipment
netFLEX’s automation allows companies to elminate human provisioning errors, speed up the overall provisoning process, and keep pace with the ever changing transport network.
A-Z point and click
netFLEX’s comprehensive point and click capability enables users to launch end-to-end circuit activation or disconnection on demand. Even across vendors and technologies, netFLEX® will find available network capacity and propose a route. It then allows users to
- Modify its proposed route if desired
- Activate the chosen route with a click
- Use netFLEX’s scheduled provisioning and pre-planned rearrangement features to defer provisioning changes until they are required.
netFLEX® streamlines route selection and activation/disconnection leading to increased productivity.
For converged networks of Ethernet over WDM or SONET, netFLEX® also provides a simple forms-driven Ethernet provisioning solution, including
- Ethernet card provisioning
- Quality of service shaping
- Virtual switch management
- Spanning tree management
- VLAN management
netFLEX® makes Ethernet over WDM and SONET provisioning processes simple, fast and accruate.
Fine tune control
Users who don’t want netFLEX® to propose a route have complete node-by-node control to select the exact nodes and ports they need. netFLEX® then handles all communications to the network elements and sends the correct commands to the relevant equipment.
Users can even design their circuits in external systems and ‘push’ the activation to netFLEX®, via netFLEX’s MTOSI or CORBA interfaces today, or if they wish, via a custom interface built to their specifications.
netFLEX® gives users node-by-node control when desired.
< Previous | Next >